First Time Mom: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

THE GOOD:

I am a typical first time mom, I wanted my little girl to have all the cute monogrammed onesies and blankies. I wanted her to be the cute, bow wearing beauty I know she is. Well, it was going to be that way and kind of still is. She wears pink and floral and sometimes dresses. I can sometimes sneak a bow. My daughter is a beautiful five month old, vibrant and the life of the party everyday. Autumn is very lucky because she has both of her parents, we are married, and she has so many grandparents, great grandparents, aunts, uncles, etcetera. She is beyond blessed. My little beauty is a feisty redhead that can get whatever she wants with just a simple cry or a giggle. Her blue eyes will pierce your soul and make you think twice about all of your life choices. This sweet girl of mine made me realize that God is real. She has shown me innocence, beauty, and love that I have never seen before in my almost twenty-three years of life. As I write this first post of many she is asleep next to me because she's at an age where she doesn't want to sleep alone. She has been very clingy here lately. That is the name of the game though. Babies have this way of clinging to you when they need you, but I think they do it because they know that you need them just as much. Babies have this way of saving you. Just when you think you can't handle one more tear, they smile at you and maybe even give a little giggle and everything is perfect. Autumn is perfect in every sense of the word. She may only be five months old but she is my best friend. She has seen me cry and been able to smile and make the world right again. I can't even honestly remember living my life without her anymore, and I can't imagine my future with out images of her growing in those thoughts. I have no clue what else I could possibly write about my daughter and all of the good she has brought me. Well I know there is more for me to write about it, but that will have to wait until I type up the other two topics in the section. If you have read this far thank you and please come back every couple days for more installments. 


GoodNight, 
Ashley B.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late night thoughts..