Late night thoughts..

As I’m lying in my bed, dreaming of being one of those beautiful, rich YouTube stars, I start to think about what I’m doing with my life. I am a stay at home mom so why shouldn’t I start a YouTube channel? I want my story heard! I want to make money and have fun too. So I think I’m going to do it. I’m going to start making videos for YouTube. I just wish I had a decent audience. I know I know it will come with time. I might be a smidge impatient haha. I’m not even sure if anyone sees my blog or even reads it. I guess what I’m saying is between this blog and YouTube, this is all for me. This will be my selfish piece of my life. As for anyone reading this, thank you for listening to my crazy ramblings of a blog. Thank you for being my outlet. I need this more than anyone could ever know. I have depression and this truly helps! Thank y’all and good night!

Comments